Monday, May 18, 2009

Would you wear a one-piece?


Although the weather is still chilly in Toronto, I've been busy prepping myself for bikini season.

Shopping for bathing suits is one of my least favourite things to do...they never seem to flatter my body, no matter what style I choose, and no matter how much advice I follow from magazines.

Luckily, the one-piece is back in fashion, because it's the only suit that seems to lengthen my small torso!

No, I'm not talking about the Speedo one-pieces your old swimming instructor used to wear, I'm talking about those sexy, cut-out one-pieces that are sure to make heads turn at the beach, as well as give you MAJOR tan lines.

Luckily, my mom has put me in the habit of slathering myself with SPF 60.

Would you wear the one-piece? Or stick to your regular bikini or tankini?



No comments: