Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chris Brown claims he's not a "monster"

Finally!

Chris Brown is addressing the public in a video about his alleged assault towards then-girlfriend Rihanna back in February.

However, he also takes the chance to promote his new album Graffiti and his next single that will be coming out this summer.

“I just wanna say ‘what’s up?’ because I ain’t been out there in a minute,” he says in the video that was shot at Shaquille O’Neal’s house with Bow Wow. “But the new album is gonna be coming soon. We working on it right now. It’s called Graffiti. It’s got everything on it, so y’all be ready for that.”

He concluded with, “Everybody that’s haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you all. I ain’t a monster.”

Really Chris? Because beating your girlfriend sure makes you seem like one.

Let's hope radio stations continue boycotting his songs!

Check out the video below.

No comments: