Monday, February 9, 2009

Miley gives second apology for her "racially offensive" photo

Image via tp://www.freshnews.in

Miley Cyrus thought she was off the hook after her first "apology", in regards to her "racially offensive" photo.

But, the Organization of Chinese Americans called her out on it, demanding more.

George Wu, Executive Director of the OCA, said, "It's not a real apology. We're not backing down without a fuller apology."

Now Miley has posted the following statement on her official fansite:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometime my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GODs ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"

Seems like she put more effort into this one, but I highly doubt she really means what she says.

Do you think Miley's second apology was acceptable?

No comments: