Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Victoria Beckham in Elle






Victoria Beckham graces the October cover of Elle magazine.

In the mag, she talks about her personal life, her style, and her love of Gossip Girl.

Some highlights from the interview:

On life in America:
"You know, I love America. It’s such a positive country. When people say to me, 'How long did it take for you to adjust? Poor you, it must’ve been really difficult' – poor me? I’m living in Beverly Hills. I’m very, very lucky. I wake up every morning and I recognize that I’m blessed."

On being apart from David while he was in Milan:
"I felt like someone had chopped my arm off, to be completely honest. Everything we do, we do together. I very rarely go out on my own, unless it’s a work commitment.
On their private family life:
"David and I have a working relationship together, and we also have a private life together. Someone used the example recently of Brad and Angelina. They might be in a movie together, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to let someone film them at home. I don’t do ‘at homes’ with my family. I don’t march my kids down red carpets. It’s just not how we choose to do things."
On her TV preferences:
"I’ve done Nip/Tuck, Brothers & Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice. Then I got into Gossip Girl. I’m beyond obsessed with that show."
On her style:
"There are celebrities who always look great, always look pretty, but it’s always the same hair, the same makeup, and I find that quite boring. I want to change it up, do something really creative. I think that might be why women like me."
On stories she got her breast implants replaces with a smaller size:
"We should just not talk about each other’s boobs."
On her kids:
"[They] bloody well will work. Same as myself, same as David. They’re not going to be the kind of kids that just hang about. I want them to be able to fulfill their passions, but I think it’s important that the children grow up and have respect for themselves."

No comments: