Friday, September 25, 2009

Megan Fox on the cover of Nylon magazine





This is probably the most clothes she's ever worn in a photoshoot!

Megan Fox is the October cover girl for Nylon magazine.

The Jennifer's Body star channels the "hipster" look, but really, what else would you expect from Nylon?

Here are some highlights from the interview:

On seeing her in Jennifer's Body:
"It's a comedy, which no one has really seen me do before. It might be a complete failure on my part. But the fact that I had to really put myself out there is totally different than being able to hide behind the magic of ILM [Industrial Light and Magic, which did special effects for Transformers]. That's no hiding from anything. There's nothing there to distract you from my performance. So if it's bad, it's going to be f*cking bad for me. And if it's good, then I will have achieved something on some level."
On her Marilyn Monroe tattoo:
"I'm really knowledgeable of her life, but I would never want to emulate her. She's not, like, a hero of mine. And I don't find any amazing parallels where I feel like we're one and the same, or any shit like that."
On kissing Amanda Seyfried in their film:
"They slowed the film down or something. Amanda was extremely uncomfortable doing it, because she doesn't kiss girls. She hated it. I was way more comfortable with it than she was. And if I have to kiss a stranger for work, I would much rather it be a female than a male."

No comments: