Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze dies at age 57

Actor Patrick Swayze has lost his 20-month battle with pancreatic cancer.

The 57-year-old, who was known for his roles in Dirty Dancing and Ghost, passed away on Monday with his family at his side, his publicist confirmed.

Jennifer Grey, Swayze's Dirty Dancing co-star, has since released the following statement:
"When I think of him, I think of being in his arms when we were kids, dancing, practicing the lift in the freezing lake, having a blast doing this tiny little movie we thought no one would ever see. Patrick was a rare and beautiful combination of raw masculinity and amazing grace. My heart goes out to his wife and childhood sweetheart, Lisa Niemi, to his mom, Patsy, and to the rest of their family."

So sad. Rest in Peace.


I Had the Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing - More amazing videos are a click away

No comments: