Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Megan Fox on the cover of Rolling Stone


“Men are scared of vaginas,” says Megan Fox in the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine. She believes that the secret of her bewitching power is “a powerful, confident vagina.”

The 23-year-old Jennifer's Body star was photographed in the American Apparel Gloria-V bodysuit by Mark Seliger as the cover girl for the mag this month, where she was proclaimed "America's Sexiest Bad Girl."

But Fox doesn't always feel so sexy.

"I'm really insecure about everything," she reveals. "Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak."

She also talks about her on-off relationship with Beverley Hills 90210 star, Brian Austin Green.

"I've had to say to Brian, 'You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I'm going to stab you with something. Please leave. I'd never own a gun for that reason. I wouldn't shoot to kill. But I would shoot him in the leg, for sure."

The latest issue of Rolling Stone hits newsstands today.







No comments: