Monday, October 13, 2008

Taylor Momsen speaks out about her small frame

Image via usmagazine.com

In response to being criticized for her tiny frame, Taylor Momsen told Us Weekly that she's naturally thin, and doesn't feel the pressure to be skinny.

"I'm just kind of naturally thin. My mom's really thin, and I'm tall," said the Gossip Girl star at the Diesel xXx Rock & Roll Circus in Brooklyn, NY on Saturday. "Good genes."

She also told reporters that she doesn't work out.

"I just eat healthy. I walk a lot because I live in New York," she said. "So I try to walk a lot instead of taking cabs.

"I should probably start working out or something," she added. "I dance, so I guess that's a full workout. I've been dancing since I was three, so I guess that would be it."

Do you believe Taylor's response? Or is it just another excuse?

No comments: