Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More on the Britney sex tape

Image via onlinebritney.com

Earlier this week, there were rumours about a Britney Spears sex tape with paparazzo ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib.

Today, there were reports that Britney was willing to shell out as much money as she could to buy the sex tape so she could get rid of it for good.

Now, Ghalib is saying there is NO sex tape!

"There is no sex tape," he told Star magazine, "and I've never claimed there is one."

Ghalib says he's prepared to take legal action over these false claims.

"I don't know where these quotes I'm supposed to have said have come from," he said. "What I do know is they certainly didn't come from me and they are completely false. I'm extremely upset and distressed and I'm taking legal action... This story has caused a lot of hurt to my family and people close to me."

Do you think Britney's laywers made a secret deal with Adnan? Or do you think the whole thing was just a hoax?

No comments: