Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reese Witherspoon on cover of Vogue

Image via popsugar.com

Reese Witherspoon graces the cover of Vogue's November issue. In the article, she tells the story of finding her Oscar gown, and opens up about her family and her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Here are some of the highlights:

On Jake: "He's very supportive. Suffice it to say, I'm very happy in life, and I'm very lucky to have a lot of really supportive people around me who care very much for me, and, you know, that's all you can hope for in life. I am very blessed in that way."

On traveling with her children: "I'm very lucky I get to bring my children to great places and they get to see the world with me, and we get to grow and learn and experience things together."

On life: "Every once in a while you're hit with moments when you think, really? This is my life. How lucky am I?"
To view more photos of Witherspoon from the magazine, click here.

No comments: