Monday, October 6, 2008

A message from Kim Kardashian

Image via kimkardashian.com

Kim Kardashian wants you to know that she was an early bloomer, and has never had plastic surgery. She is so intent on proving this point, that she posted the above photo of her 14-year-old self on her blog.

She said:
I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

I am definitely not against it at all, but haven’t yet had it! Personally, lip injections are the thing I would never do—even if I didn’t have full lips.

This is a picture of me when I was about 14 years old in a bikini. I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again! I have had a size C since I was 11 years old! So one day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids. Until then I rely on a great supportive bra! LOL!

All the butt implant rumors are just so not true and now just silly to me. I have answered dozens of times “no I do not have butt implants,” but people just don’t seem to want to believe it!
A C-cup at 11 years old? I guess that explains why she turned out the way she did.

No comments: