Sunday, August 17, 2008

John Mayer talks about break-up

Image via latimesblogs.latimes.com


After his break-up with Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer has been trying to avoid the paparazzi, until Ok! Magazine caught up with him.

After much speculation about who broke up with who, Mayer revealed to the magazine that he did the breaking up.

"I ended a relationship because there was no lying," he explained to OK!. "I ended a relationship to be alone because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right. I don't waste people's time. I don't do the taper. I guarantee you there's 20 percent of the people on the street right now who are in a relationship they wish they could get out of but they don't know how. And I'm going to be honest on the way in to my relationships and I'm going to be honest on the way out of my relationships.

"People have different chemistry, they have different lives. It's not about years, it's about going out with somebody, being truthful on the way in, being truthful in the middle and being truthful on the way out. You're either a cheater or you break up and I'm not the first, I'm the second. And that's it. There's no lying, there's no bullshshit."

He described the splut as "the most normal thing in the world" and apologized for the story being "not interesting."

He also spoke very highly of Aniston, saying, "Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, most sophisticated person I think I've ever met. She's one of the most lovely people I've ever met in my life."

Can't say I agree with him there!

I wonder if she's ruined, like those other girls John's been with!

No comments: