Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blake Lively on the cover of Cosmopolitan

Image via people.com


Blake Lively, a.k.a. Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl is on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine!

The actress revealed to the mag some juicy tidbits about her love life.

"I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff that I've done for TV or movies," she says. "I know – I'm weird! I hope Brad Pitt doesn't hear this. He's never going to want to marry me!"

Lively also said her high school life was much more down-to-earth, compared to her character's.

"I was class president, on the cheerleading squad, in a competitive show choir, and in, like, six different clubs," she said.

"I don't drink. I don't do drugs. But I do sleep around a lot."

It's nice to see a girl on the cover of Cosmo that doesn't scream sex, but still is still a Cosmo girl at heart.

Make sure to pick up your copy for more on Lively.

No comments: