Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rihanna's family unable to get a hold of her

Image via usmagazine.com

After hearing about the two felony charges against Chris Brown, Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty revealed to Us Weekly that he is unable to get a hold of her.

"...I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost," said Fenty. "I'll text the old numbers she had, and I call them. One girl answered, and she said, 'This is not Robin's number anymore.' I asked, 'Do you work for Robin? Do you deal with Robin?' And the girl hung up, so I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm lost."

Regarding the charges, Fenty said, "I don't know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little immature for Rihanna. Justice can never be served in this situation. He can't feel the pain she felt. I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice prevail."

Let's hope that Rihanna reaches out to her family soon!

No comments: