Thursday, March 5, 2009

Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2009 RTW

I was more impressed with the collections from Milan in comparison to London, but I fell in love with only a select few. Here are my favourite looks (click to enlarge):


Alessandro Dell'Acqua - Italian elegance at its best

Blue Marine - The bold patterns, bright colours and
vibrant runway was a nice contrast to all the muted
colours from other designers.


D&G - A night at the opera.


Dolce & Gabbana - My absolute favourite collection.
I found the clothing so beautiful, it was difficult
to narrow down which ones I liked the best.


DSquared2 - Dan and Dean Caten do Canada proud!
They accessorized their flirty looks with a fashionista's
favourite items: Starbucks, iPhones and tabloids.

Emporio Armani - Giorgio made his looks appealing
to both the young and the old.


Images via style.com

No comments: