Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Leighton Meester - InStyle March 2009


Leighton Meester shows off her sultry side in the March 2009 issue of InStyle magazine.

The 22-year-old Gossip Girl star had a difficult time figuring out who inspires her the most when it comes to fashion, but finally gave the credit to her mother.

"I think it all started with me looking up to my mom," Meester said. "She has great style. She was definitely out there when it comes to fashion but now I have a bunch of stuff she wore back then. I usually get complimented on them."

She added, “I do love fashion and I do love clothes but it’s more about expressing yourself than expressing a designer. I’m not snobby about what I wear as far as designers. I just want to have fun with fashion, that’s what it’s about.”

Click here to watch the behind-the-scenes video shoot, and make sure to look out for the white and pink Fendi dress with floral accents...it's so Blair!

No comments: