Monday, May 26, 2008

Christian Lou, how I love you.


Cobbler, Cobbler, mend my shoes
Careful please, they're Christian Lous.
Those red soles, they'll never date,
They'll still be hot in spring '08.
- "This Little Piggy Went to Prada," Amy Allen

Just like every Carrie Bradshaw fan, I have a love for designer shoes. However, with my budget, I am forced to buy less expensive knock-offs of my favourite styles. I have developed a love for cheap shoes as well, but whenever I visit Saks or Neiman Marcus online, I mourn the fact that I cannot buy the beautifully creations.

I have decided that when I am fashion editor, my first big purchase will be a pair of Christian Louboutins. My mother helped me to recognize the iconic red soles at a very young age, and ever since then, I have always dreamed of owning a pair. The shape of the shoe is so expertly crafted, and his designs are always so classy, but unique.

This particular pair combines the fabulous red soles with a large satin bow (another one of my obsessions).

But with its $795 price tag, I guess I'll need to be saving up if I can ever own this pair!




No comments: