Monday, October 5, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2010 RTW


If I could choose one person to dress me for the rest of my life, it would probably be Karl Lagerfeld. From his work for Chanel, Fendi, and of course his Karl Lagerfeld line, I have fallen in love with the man with the white ponytail and dark sunglasses.

His Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection for his self-titled brand is one of my favourites from Paris Fashion Week so far (still anxiously waiting to see the Chanel show). All of the looks were so perfectly put together, and epitomized classic chic, yet remained modern at the same time.

Spotted front row were Katy Perry and Rihanna. With all the shows they've been attending this week, it's no wonder these two are becoming BFFs!

Check out the looks below:



















Katy Perry and Rihanna

Runway images via style.com

No comments: