Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Chanel Spring 2010 RTW


As if I haven't shared my love for Karl Lagerfeld enough already, he had to come out with yet another amazing collection.

The tweets from those lucky attendees of his Chanel Spring 2010 ready-to-wear show made me so excited I could hardly breathe. The Swiss Alps setting. The barnyard. Models emerging from haystacks. Lily Allen performing. Models dancing and rolling in hay. From the sounds of it, the Chanel show was a lot of FUN.

Lagerfeld somehow made hillybilly look chic, and even brought back those infamous clogs we wore back in the day.

My personal favs were the matching male/female outfits (only Karl could make this look cool), the black, grey and white oversized tweed coat, and the ruffled party dresses.

Rihanna
was in attendance (the front-row fixture of the season) and Prince also made an appearance.

Check out the looks below!



























No comments: