Monday, August 31, 2009

Megan Fox on the cover of Cosmopolitan


The perfect magazine for her to cover!

The stunning Megan Fox is Cosmopolitan's October 2009 cover girl.

In the magazine, the 23-year-old talks about her phobia of "touching" newspaper, her insecurities and her ability to commit.

Here are some highlights:

On the one thing she’s always wished she’d said “yes” to: The Hannah Montana Movie

On the most scared she’s ever been: “Everytime I go on stage — instant diarrhea.”

On being able to count the number of guys she’s gotten naked in front of on one hand: “I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it’s a superiority complex–my needing to keep them down.”

On women having the power in a relationship: “Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you’re in a heterosexual relationship and you’re a female, you win.”

On being a firm believer in monogamy: “I have no problem with commitment–you can’t have a real relationship without it. I can flip on a switch in my brain, and even if the next Brad Pitt is standing next to me, I won’t look at him. but I can also turn that switch of, and then I collect attractive boys.” (She’s currently dating Brian Austin Green.)

On her insecurities: "I'm very confident in how I project my personality. But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic."

The new issue of Cosmopolitan will hit newsstands September 8th.

No comments: