Thursday, August 13, 2009

Longchamp collaborates with ANDAM winners




During my recent trip to London, I spotted the Longchamp Le Pliage bag on women - and men - of almost all ages.

I had never paid much attention to the canvas bag before, or to how useful and classic chic they are.

My mom and I bought four, in different sizes and colours of course.

I thought I had reached my fix, until I discovered the new limited edition Le Pliage bags.

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of ANDAM (Association Nationale pour le Développement des Arts de la Mode), the label collaborated with three past winners: Jeremy Scott, Charles Anastase, and Bless designers Desiree Heiss and Ines Kaag.

J'adore Anastase's ballet slipper illustration, but the most innovative design would have to be by Bless, as the bag can be folded into itself to become a leather bracelet resembling a doughnut. Cute, and practical!

The bags will be available at Longchamp stores worldwide, and in select boutiques October 1st.

No comments: