Monday, August 31, 2009

Chris Brown claims he doesn't remember beating Rihanna



Operation salvage Chris Brown's career is in full effect!

Since beating his former girlfriend, Rihanna, Brown, 20, has pleaded guilty to felony assault and was sentenced last week to five years' probation.

Now, the singer is speaking openly about the incident on Larry King Live.

When asked by King on how he felt about the assault, Brown claimed he didn't remember doing it.

"I just look at it like wow, like I'm in shock, because first of all, that's not who I am as a person and that's not who I promise I was gonna be," he told the talk show host. "Like when I look at the police reports, or when I hear about the police reports, I don't know what to think. I just don't know what to think. It's just like wow."

When King clearly asked if Brown remembered beating Rihanna up, he responded, "No. It's like, it's crazy to me, I'm like wow."

Brown also revealed to People magazine, "I never fell out of love with her. That just wouldn't go away."

Chris Brown's interview on Larry King Live will air this Wednesday, September 2nd at 9PM ET on CNN.

No comments: