Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She's turning into an even bigger bitch..

Image via eonline.com


Instead of fighting her current "whore" status, fifteen-year-old Miley Cyrus is building up a new reputation...of being a bitch.

First, there was tension between her and fellow Disney stars, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, when Miley and her back-up dancer/best friend, Mandy posted a parody of the two girls on their YouTube account.

Miley later gave Selena and Demi a very insincere apology.

Now, Miley's duking it out with Katy Perry. The 23-year-old singer of I Kissed a Girl recently revealed in an interview that she would love to share a Madonna-Britney-esque kiss with Miley.

Miley's response? "No thanks. She sang on my record. So I think she's kind of getting back at me, because she was doing harmonies and backgrounds."

Ouch!

Perez Hilton contacted Katy, who said, "6 weeks in a row at number one. And she recorded two of my old songs."

Team Katy for this one!

No comments: