Thursday, July 31, 2008

Influence, by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Image via amazon.com


I have a confession. I adore the Olsen twins. They're sense of style is so brilliant, and they seem so mysterious and bohemian, yet chic I often wish I could have that special aura of theirs surrounding me.

So when I heard that Mary Kate and Ashley were releasing a coffee table book called Influence about the events that have shaped them to be who they are today, I was filled with excitement. An inside look on the lives of the twins that grew up with the whole world watching? Pure guilty pleasure.

The book is said to have personal sections in which Mary Kate and Ashley share exclusive photos of their homes, family memories and prized possessions. I'm imagining eclectic Halloween costumes, and vintage designer goods.

Influence will be in stores October 2008.

No comments: