Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Miley covers Harper's Bazaar



Magazines are just loving the teen queens these days!

Miley Cyrus is the February cover girl for Harper's Bazaar magazine.

In the interview, the 17-year-old talks about growing up in the public eye ("Everything is so dramatic in this world"), the Vanity Fair scandal ("Here, my parents are thinking they're seeing a beautiful picture by a major photographer, and the people of America want to see something dirty in that?"), being a role model ("My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent"), and, of course, fashion ("I thought it was so cool when girls would ask me, What's your shirt? And I'm like, Hanes, but I have $60,000 worth of jewelry on top of it!").

To read the full interview, click here.

No comments: