Friday, June 4, 2010

Brad Pitt to portray Philip Treacy?

The Chic Spot recently reported that a film based on the life of Isabella Blow is in the works, and designer John Galliano will star as himself.

Legendary milliner Philip Treacy, however, would prefer an A-list actor to portray him in the film.

His pick? Brad Pitt.

"I am trying desperately to forget that someone will actually have to play me in this film," Treacy told VOGUE.COM. "I would never want to appear in it myself- I am a hat designer not an actor. Acting isn't my forte. If I could pick anyone I'd run with Brad Pitt but it's wishful thinking and perhaps not very likely I know."

Last week, Treacy unveiled a series of new hats and masks at the Museum of London, all of which were inspired by historic examples. He has previously worked with Lady Gaga, who recently applied to intern for the milliner.

Do you think that Brad Pitt would make a good Philip Treacy?

Tweet me your thoughts @TheChicSpot!

No comments: