Thursday, November 5, 2009

Leighton Meester on the cover of Glamour U.K.


Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester covers Glamour U.K. magazine this month, looking very Sophia Loren. The spread was shot by Robert Erdmann.

In the interview, she talks about love, family and how she keeps her excellent physique.

On falling in love: "I always resist falling in love. My problem is, I lose interest. I have a very different concept of what love is, and it changes. 'Romantic' is associated with sex, and sex is always more steamy in the beginning. Every time I've fallen in love, it's just momentary."

On her ex boyfriends: "I've hated every boyfriend I've had...I don't want to have a boyfriend unless I want to be with him forever. If I don't see an end, that's nice. Because I always see an end."

On her parents: "No, [my parents] didn't live a life of crime while I was a kid. We had big Thanksgiving dinners, with all of us at a table. I mean, how normal can you get?"

On keeping her shape: "It's probably from walking in high heels."

On her critics: "I'm proud of the work that I've done. I don't care what people label me as. If they want to say I'm an actress, and I should never sing, that's fine. If they know me for my music because they don't watch my show or my movies, that's fine too. I'm doing waht I want to with my life. I just do...me."










No comments: