Monday, November 2, 2009

Blake Lively covers Nylon Magazine

Image via justjared.buzznet.com

Gossip Girl's Blake Lively is the cover girl for the November issue of Nylon magazine.

In the mag, the 22-year-old talks about her new film, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, and the difference between her and her GG character, Serena van der Woodsen.

Blake on her new film, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. "I had a leash around my neck, and Julianne Moore was taking pictures. I thought, What am I doing with my life? What is happening? How is this a good idea?"

How she pranks her friends. "I [credit-card] swipe my friends with, like, my phone or something, - I slide it in their butts. Like in middle school! You say ‘Visa! Mastercard!’ Just to give somebody a jump. I’m a prankster."

Her empathetic nature. "I feel a lot. I get really bad stomachaches all the time. So I went to a doctor, and he said, 'You’re a feeler. I take on people’s pain a little too much."

Is she completely different from Serena? "No, because I dress just like Serena! I own half her wardrobe, so it’s far too similar to the way I dress. I feel ridiculous at times with her – because I’m, you know, killing someone or marrying someone, but I look like me. I’m like, ‘Oh, this is absurd.’
Check out the photos from the issue below.
The November issue of Nylon is available on newsstands now.













No comments: