Sunday, December 21, 2008

Leighton Meester on the cover of Teen Vogue


Team Blair!

I might have to end my Teen Vogue boycott after this...

Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester is the magazine's February 2009 cover girl.

In the issue, the 22-year-old talks about her childhood, Ed Westwick and her new album.

On her parents being in prison:
I wouldn't have volunteered that information, but I've never kept it a secret either. It's just not my past; it's not my story to tell...I wasn't born in jail; I was born in a hospital. I lived with my mother for a few months in a halfway house, and then I went to stay with my grandmother for a few more before my mom got out. But I had a normal life.

On Ed:
He’s my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry.

On her debut album, which she hopes to release this spring:
The music is very fun. It’s edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it.

Click here to learn more about the article, and to check out behind-the-scenes footage of the cover shoot!

No comments: