Friday, November 12, 2010

Leighton Meester to be the face of Vera Wang's new fragrance


Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester has just been signed as the new face of Vera Wang's next fragrance.

Wang chose Meester because she believed her "beauty, talent and spirit will inspire all the young women that I hope will enjoy this passionate, new young fragrance."

The fragrance will be available in department stores next summer.

Over the weekend, photographer Carter Smith shot the campaign from a balcony in New York City. Meester, of course, was clad in a wine coloured Vera Wang gown.

Can't wait to see the end result!



.

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

The first surprise I got when I saw this photo of Leighton Meester is that the colour of the dress she's wearing is almost an exact match for the new Sugar Berry (wine colour) Vanity Fair briefs I just bought and hadn't had a chance to model for the camera yet. It must be an in-vogue colour this season.

I'll have to make a point of letting someone spray a little of that fragrance on me to try it out when I'm in the department stores and check out more of Vera Wang's fashions.