Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh so Coco!

Image via ohsococo.blogspot.com

Confession: I am fascinated with models. Especially the ones who are super sweet and down to earth etc. (I was lucky enough to encounter such a model at L'Oreal Fashion Week named Marie-Helene...but there was also a rather bitchy one who will be left unnamed...).

Coco Rocha is one of my favourites. She's exceptionally good at the job, and she seems so friendly and personable.

So..when I discovered that Coco has her own blog, I was so excited that I dropped all my required readings I had to do for class to read the entire thing. Fortunately for my grades, it's fairly new, so there weren't too many entries.

The photos, the videos, and the multiple exclamation marks are truly Oh So Coco.

Click here to check it out!

No comments: